Tuesday 17 May 2011

Contrasting Clarity

Clarity

Was I thinking so loudly?
A heart absorbs the absurd
on a regular basis.
Primordial fears and poisoned
skies are
stage smoke;
but fragrant whispers from
your skin are 
open windows
on relief.

And I see,
and I laugh:

know
nothing.

- Anna Piutti.


Clarity

my will or thy will
it brings me to that always

my ego or thy ego
letting go or letting be

how do I choose the wise path
this eternal conflict bates me

clarity comes like dawn
slowly it rises
above all the emotion

patience

-raskin


It comes to this. Clarity, denial and blindness come together, usual bed-fellows comfortably familiar. In the deepest shroud, there is awareness. In the lightest being there is fog. Ambition he led me, he owned me, giving me vision heated, sharp, all-consuming, i measure up measure UP; yet I knew nothing. Now I can see clearly, clearly alone, incorrigible, perhaps just on my own. 

- babble; berkeley






No comments: